Quantcast

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Small Update

You know how, as you get older, you start to learn more and more about yourself?  Over the past 6 months, I've learned that if I haven't been writing on my blog consistently, something's probably awry for me.  Take now, for example.  After 51 days in American with no job and no steady outlet for community investments, I have come very close to gloomy and lackadaisical about how I spend my time.

To help, I will start to write again.  I have thought that returning to the States and not having a job would keep me away from a lot of story fodder.  Well, I do still have leftovers from Korea and details about reverse culture shock to share.  And then, I've been doing a lot of reading and internet browsing since I've been at home, and there's a lot of neat things I've seen that I'd like to show you.

This is an effort to kick myself into a standing position again.
Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.