Quantcast

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Korean Bucket List

I've made a Korean Bucket List before, but even with 3 out of 4 of those things completed, there's still much more to do.

Here's the next round up of things I want to do while I can.

  • Try the Three-cheese milkshake at Deli Heinzburg
    Completed! It was delicious.  I have an affinity for all dairy products that are cheese-flavored now.  They are so good.  Think sweet butter or cheesecake.  Yum.
  • Get up the guts to ask if I can take a picture of couples wearing couple tees
  • Freakin' go to Namsan Tower!
    Also completed!  And highly recommended.  Can you believe it took me a whole year to make it to the most recognizable landmark in Seoul?
  • Visit the French district in Seoul and get some delicious food
  • Sneak into the abandoned Alice in Wonderland English theme park to snap pictures
    I did this last week and had a fun time trespassing and not getting caught.
    (Done!)
  • Perform in krump
    I plan on writing about my experience with krump more, but know that I've gotten better since I started.
  • Visit my friend Drew in Chuncheon
    This is scheduled for two weekends from now, and I'm really looking forward to it.  It's always a treat to see Drew and also to get out of Seoul.  It's going to be a double whammy of awesome.
    (Also done!)
  • Visit China Town in Incheon
    When I went to pick up Caleb at the airport for his visit, I made a stupid mistake and took the subway to Incheon station, not Incheon International Airport station.  I had to take a 30-minute bus to get to where I needed to be (it cost me a lot of stress), but before I got onto the bus, I stood in wonder at the entrance to China town which was coincidentally right in front of the exit I happened to step out of.  I had a fleeting idea of letting Caleb wait a little bit while I explored.  Of course that idea didn't last long, but I do want to go back and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.