Quantcast

Monday, June 25, 2012

Elegance Class Goes On A Field Trip: Rose Garden

My preschool class took a field trip to the rose garden at Seoul Grand Park at the beginning of June.  Never have I seen so many beautiful and well kept roses.  The girls enjoyed being near the pretty flowers, and Ryan had a blast, too.  Because I found them infinitely more interesting than the roses, here are some pictures of my kids!



My wild bunch

Most of my girls say their favorite animal is a rabbit.  They stayed at this mini zoo for a while.

As out of focus as it is (she was jumping up at me), this is my favorite picture of Sophia.




And trouble.
Marie teacher safely rescued the sweater, but not before tears were spilled by the wearer.






The teachers only laugh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.