Friday, December 16, 2011

Korean Culture: Angry Birds

You think Angry Birds is getting big in the States?
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

An Angry Birds toy stand (probably in a subway shop)
via My Korean Boyfriend
via Dressky
Matchy matchy Angry Birds!
via cTheHippie
 The kids talk about "Aenggeurieubeod" incessantly.  Giving out Angry Bird stickers is like giving out gold.  Because they knew it would be a hit, six of my co-workers made Angry Bird costumes for Halloween.  They were easily the favorites of the day.

Jenne, Kaylee, Kyla, Holly, Jeremy, and Matti
Thanks to Kyla for the photo!
And, while it's not Korea, did you know that China is thinking about opening an Angry Birds theme park?

via Time News Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.