Quantcast

Friday, August 19, 2011

The subway

I don't remember if I blogged about it, but, guys, when I was trying to get a job in Atlanta, one of the things I was most excited about was getting to use public transit to get to work!  I'm serious, I was way pumped, and I was already making a list of books I could read during the 45 minute ride.  Well guess what.  I live in a city with a subway system!  Holla!



I just know this is a poster for a music festival I'm missing!  I gotta learn Korean quickly!


These last two pictures, I'm so sorry they're so small, but I love them.  The only camera I have right now is on my phone, and I haven't found a good way to transport the images to my computer.  Even still, check this out!!



You see that?  Korean Harry Potter posters!  In the subway!  Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.