Quantcast

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm in Korea!

Just a quick update for now because I need to iron tomorrow's clothes, shower, get sleep, and get ready to go for training in 9 hours:

Besides a 1.5 hour delay and some scary turbulence, everything went well.  I had an excellent plane buddy during my Charlotte to San Fransisco flight, a 15-year-old girl on her way to hike through California for 3 weeks.  I watched Soul Surfer on my next flight at her recommendation.

I'm unpacked, and my room is set and ready for sleeping.  I'll get a video up for you guys in a while.

It's warm and humid here.  I'll have a fan going all night, and I can't imagine sleeping under more than one sheet.

That's all for now!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!  I thought of all the intercession that was going on for me, and it brought me courage on many occasions throughout this day.  You guys are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.